A Global Mining Group
Delhi / NCR
Posted on: 2/03/2023
Starts on: 23/03/2023
Audit, Data analytics, Compliance,
Professional services - Finance & Accounting
Our client, a Global Mining Group, is looking for a Consultant - Compliance Specialist (Procure to Pay) who would support the First line of Defense Assurance
process for Group Services Procure to Pay.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor quality of the control testing on a regular basis
- Drive mandatory training compliance organizationally - Monitor the compliance trainings; Sends out reminders & escalations; Reports the progress into the QA monthly report
- Support the incidents management process - Tracking & reporting of incidents; Monitor remediation actions and Root Cause Analysis
- Track progress and close on DTP updates as per the process timeline.
- Monitoring of the actions coming out of audit exercises and report the status in the monthly risk and compliance reports
- Review if the RCAs are completed, of right quality; follow up on actions.
- Report control deficiencies as captured. Tracks update of the DTPs as agreed.
- Support monthly reporting Risk and Compliance Dashboard
- Monitors Group Services strategic risk profile actions to ensure completion, track follow-ups for overdue actions
- Supports RACM Governance updates for multiple process areas. Supports the Compliance & Governance Manager in control and RACM standardization by identifying and reporting discrepancy, misalignment and ineffectiveness.
- Supports user access reviews where needed
- Support training programs for Group Services teams on compliance and controls obligations
- Support Internal and External Audits and compliance-related projects
- Readiness and capability to support several other compliance control actions when needed, including specific process delivery areas
- Understand the nuances of difference Product Groups / Business Units to support control standardization and harmonization work
- A finance and/or business qualification, at min at graduate level
- At least 8-12 years of experience, in Risk assessment, process compliance, SOX, Control Designing, SOP creation with knowledge of P2P processes such as Accounts Payable, Master Data Maintenance, Buy, Cash and Expenses Management
- A collaborative approach. Process mindset and ability to grasp process knowledge quickly
- Ability to work across organizational lines, as a team
- Global exposure of some degree
- Quick learning skills and a proactive approach towards your work
Experience: 8+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Procure to PayCompliance ManagementIncident ManagementSOP creationRisk assessmentInternal ControlsInternal AuditFinancial reportingProcess ImprovementAccounts PayablesExternal Audit
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.