Our client, a global manufacturer of confectionery products is looking to onboard a Strategy Consultant who will help the company put a tangible Digital Commerce strategy in place for the next 4-5 years.
* Assessing the learnings from the current DCOM channels based on the context and execution successes - identifying what is working well vs needs focus
* Establish key sources of growth for DCOM business along with clear quarterly milestones for each sub-channel
* Analysing the profitability and size of the different channels and the various products/revenue streams - overall and by market. Determining which segments to prioritize based on parameters including (a) competitive intensity, (b) sustainability, and (c) margin profile and helping develop growth projections for the same.
* Undertake targeted secondary research
* Gather and synthesize Inputs from Subject Matter Experts for developing the portfolio, activation, and RTM/Supply models for the various sub-channels identified channels such as Marketplace, Pureplay Grocery. B2B and D2C.
The project will be delivered by a team and the senior consultant will be supported by an associate to drive the analytics and help with the secondary research.
* Experience delivering on similar growth strategy projects in an international consulting firm is a must
* Strong understanding of e-commerce technology landscape and retail industry and the ability to deep dive into problems
* FMCG experience highly preferred (to enable contribution in terms of ideas)