Our client, a global leader in mobility solutions, is looking to engage with a full-stack developer.
1. Architecture, design, and development of carrier-grade products.
2. Designing and developing solutions for Cloud, NFV, and container environments.
3. Focus on API first approach, defining, publishing, and managing the APIs.
4. Understanding and usage of telecom protocol and standards
5. Review of requirements, design, engg. documents and code to develop a high-quality software
6. Research, assess, and adopt new technologies as required.
7. Be a guide and mentor to young team members and help in ramping up the overall skill-base of the team.
This project requires full-time capacity for the duration of 8 months.
1. Experience & Skills 5-7 years of experience in architecture, design, and development of carrier-grade products including test automation.
2. Proven development experience in Core Java, PHP/Python, Linux, Web technologies, and databases.
3. Experience in migrating a monolithic application to cloud environments.
4. Experience in APIfication of products.
5. Fair experience of cloud, containerization, security, and micro-services architecture and design principles
6. Ability to quickly convert a concept into MVP
7. Experience in CI/CD
8. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills