A global investment firm
Posted on: 29/11/2022
Starts on: 22/12/2022
Accounting, Audit, Financial planning and analysis, Budgeting, CFO/Financial Controller,
Professional services - Finance & Accounting
A global investment firm that manages multiple asset classes, including private equity, private debt, real estate and hedge funds. It is considered one of the largest private investment firms in Asia.
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization, is looking to engage with a Chief Financial Officer to work closely with Chief Executive Officer and the Finance Team at large.
Major Accountabilities –
- Responsible for oversight of day-to-day finance and accounting operations of subsidiaries.
- Responsible for the consolidation of financial statements across headquarters and subsidiaries.
- Prepare in a timely and accurate manner monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Take the hands-on lead to implement at the subsidiary level a comprehensive manufacturing costing system.
- Provide analytics and financial information to the CEO, other members of the Management Team, to evaluate the initiative and support decision making.
- Maintain banking relationships and serve as primary liaison with financial institutions.
- Maintain close relationships with prospective capital providers.
- Prepare cash flow projections based on input from subsidiaries. Suggest cash preservation initiatives.
Compliance and risk management -
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Manage revenue recognition and ensure strict compliance with accounting standards.
- Review, manage and establish internal systems and controls, processes and procedures to ensure the integrity of financial information and reporting.
- Lead timely and accurate preparation of tax returns and other information as required by governing bodies.
- Evaluate and administer risk management and ensure appropriate insurance cover for all critical assets and activities.
Budgeting and Long-Range Plans -
- In concert with the CEO, drive the annual budgeting process, including providing guidance, preparing
projections, conducting reviews, and defending the overall financial plan to the board.
- Provide financial input to long-term strategic plan development.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED -
- At least 15 years of experience in finance management
- Exposure to emerging markets including India
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED -
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong focus on compliance matters
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS -
- Gross margin, opex and capex control
- Budgetary discipline and cost monitoring and improvement
- Treasury and cash management
- Minimize and appropriately manage forex exposure
- Active involvement in compliance management
- Employee development and engagement
- Interface with leadership team and the board
Experience: 15+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Leadership Budgeting & CostingFinancial Modeling & ValuationCFOFinance controllership
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.