As part of client's technologies’ core engineering function, the consultant will be responsible for supporting the regional rollout and ongoing enhancements of a new regional system used by our APAC Research business. This system with streamline the way client delivers its market leading and award-winning Real Estate Intelligence Services data product to its global investor clients, many of whom are some of the largest commercial real estate investors in the world.
In this role, the consultant will have opportunities to not just deal with complex engineering and data requirements but work closely with our Research businesses across the region and other technology colleagues globally as well.
As part of the product team, the consultant will be responsible for managing all manual and automated testing activities.
• Establish test strategy, analyze, design and develop automated and manual test suites in order to perform integration testing, acceptance testing, and end-to-end functional testing.
• Set up test scenarios and cases in order to meet the acceptance criteria of user stories.
• Design and develop test automation scripts using current test automation guidelines and best practices.
• Establish unit testing framework, e.g. tools, frameworks, code samples, etc, and drive adoption among developers.
• Coordinate with developers and business users to diagnose and resolve issues.
• Ensure that test case documentation and defect tracking information are logged into testing tools.
• Handle performance testing and present results for validating and analysis to the development team.
• Define and track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
• Generate test testing reports and present these to stakeholders.
• Stay current on latest test approaches and tools and transferring this knowledge to team members.
Experience & Education -
• 8+ years of hands-on technical experience
• Experience building real estate or financial systems a big plus
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems
Technical Skills & Competencies
Must have -
• Front-end testing frameworks such as Cypress, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, etc.
• Unit testing frameworks for .Net Core, e.g. MSTest, NUnit, and xUnit.Net.
• Performance testing using tools such as JMeter, Grinder, Gatling, Tsung, etc.
• Configuring Azure DevOps for defect tracking and reporting.
• Working in agile projects.
• Source code control in Git.
Good to have -
• T-SQL and SQL Server
• Database testing and test data generators
• Asp.net and .Net Core
• CI/CD tools like Azure Pipelines and Octopus Deploy