Our client, a MedTech firm in Europe, is looking to engage with a Strategic Consultant to get validation of market sizing and trends in the EU. In addition, they are looking for insights on GTM strategies, best practices, and organization capabilities/design best practices. The consultant would have to work as an extension of our team and in an interactive, agile manner on a daily basis.
1. Market sizing, growth for 5 EU countries for a specified set of products.
2. Work on the dynamics of the markets according to our customers’ point of view (concentration, internationalization, cross-border trade, Buying Processes)
3. Targeting the customer segment based on size, potential, needs, capacity, location, etc?
4. Define the coverage model to best align with their highest value segments based on the customer analyses.
5. KPIs & Compensation
6. Centralized vs decentralized activities: BI, Marketing, VAS, KAM
7. Doing expert interviews, analyzing available data, creating insights, and then making presentation slides.
1. 6-8 years experience in a reputed consulting firm.
2. Medical device or healthcare experience is essential and good knowledge of commercial dynamics at MedTech global/EU level.
3. Experience in doing strategy (commercial, go-to-market) projects in healthcare, preferably in Medtech.
4. Quick thinker, a strong communicator, and able to present insights in an impactful manner.
5. High capability to analyze data and inferring underlying trends.