A global beverages company
Delhi / NCR
Posted on: 28/02/2023
Starts on: 15/03/2023
Professional services - Finance & Accounting
A global beverages company
Our client, a leading global beverages company, is looking for an independent consultant who can deliver the following responsibilities :
1. Monthly reporting, business analytics and performance review process
- Responsible to coordinate with business and region finance manager on the pricing submission, validation as per the excise approvals, billing price circular through Pricing tool on a regular basis.
- Update BII and BIO Billing price at the end of every month and circulate the same to relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare monthly tracker of all the pricing proposals and status of the closer
- Maintain a comprehensive and updated database of brand ECP/MRP/ EDP for all the markets.
- Maintain updated database for competition brand ECP/MRP/EDP and other data points for all the markets
2. Support Annual Pricing Strategy process and provide analytical Support on Strategic Projects and Business Cases
- Support Business Analyst in annual pricing strategy exercise from creating the excel models, collating the inputs from region/zone, creating analytical views to dissect the information in multiple ways and prepare the deck.
- Responsible to provide relevant data points for pricing framework and strategy.
- Assist Business Analyst in formulating strategies and business cases by conducting deep dive analytics on competitor performance, changes in competitor pricing, market segmentation and trends.
- Work on pricing and portfolio play, by refreshing the analytical model periodically with latest data.
3. Ad-hoc analytics and Operational Excellence
- Provide information and analysis of business metrics for operational excellence projects identified time to time.
- Automate report generation and updation by using power BI, power pivots, VB language etc to provide real time data and analytics.
4. Database management and dashboarding
- Maintain data and information repository and keep it refreshed as per agreed calendar.
- Ensure closer of all non-active SKUs in pricing tool and JDE.
- Maintain complete depository of approved pricing and approvals trail.
- Support in development of performance management matrix and dashboards on trends, gaps, shortfalls etc. to help support Marketing team on an ongoing basis for effective business focus.
- Graduate in the age group of 26 - 30 with a Master’s degree in Finance / General Management /CA Inter
- 4-5 years of experience in similar field of data analytics and MIS reporting
- Exposure to manufacturing or sales distribution set-up will be an added advantage
- Experience with an FMCG MNC in FP&A role (not mandatory)
FUNCTIONAL SKILL SETS
- Well versed with Excel and Power point (expert knowledge).
- Power query, Power pivot, Power BI and Visual Basic (record and edit macros) will be an added advantage
- Strong Analytical skills. Can read and understand data and create data visualization wireframes
- Business acumen to understand dynamics and create reports accordingly
- Exposure to ERP and BI tools (Qliksense) is added advantage
Both (On-site & Remote)
Experience: 3+ years
Qualification : Graduate
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.