A global beverages company
Delhi / NCR
Posted on: 24/02/2023
Starts on: 13/03/2023
Accounting, Financial planning and analysis, Budgeting, Data analytics, Cost Accounting,
Professional services - Finance & Accounting
Our client, a global beverages company, is seeking for a Consultant - MIS Analyst in Strategic Planning based out in Gurgaon.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for weekly, monthly, annual and periodic reporting of the Company’s market shares, volumes across product categories, segments and states.
2. Data extraction with dynamic format requests and develop periodic reports and flag anomalies in reporting market shares and volumes.
3. Data collections and co-ordination with other departments.
4. Assisting team with any data related report preparation.
5. Support in creation of vendor code, POs, processing payments for Department’s Vendors.
- BCom/MCom/BBA/CMA/CA Inter with 7-10 years of MIS experience.
- Highly Proficient with Advanced Excel and knowledge of macros preferred
- Strong analytical skills including knowledge of Finance Accounting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
Experience: 7+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Cost MonitoringPO CreationBudgeting & CostingData Extraction Advanced MS ExcelFinancial PlanningFinancial Statement analysisData analyticsCash Management ServicesFinancial reporting
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.