Our client is A German hair care company who are looking to engage with a Brand manager who can help in developing strategies and executing brand plans to win with stylists and end consumers.The consultant will be responsible to drive the business through brand awareness, driving trials and breaking down the barriers to disrupt the beauty industry.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Lead long term strategic thinking for developing and growing the brand in the country by leveraging India specific market insights. consumer I channel understanding and locally relevant communication touchpoints.
- Identify consumer needs and work with global R&D and commercials teams to design the right proposition to win with local consumers
- Lead end to end business delivery for brands including top line, brand fundamentals and complete budget management.
- Design and implementation of integrated communication plan across all elements of marketing mix -including digital media. ecommerce content, PR, influencer marketing, and social media.
- Own complete launch I initiative plans for brand including portfolio choices, pricing, commercials, volume planning, communication and GTM choices.
- Work closely with sales and education functions to create commercial enablers for winning executions in the market.
- 2-3 years' experience in a Brand Management profile.
- MBA from a Tier-1 institute with majors in Marketing
- Well versed with digital and social media marketing tools and touchpoints for action to deliver projects complete and on-time with ability to motivate others to support.
- Strong ownership and accountability- able to roll-up your sleeves and make things happen.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative. cross-functional environment