Our client is one of the world's leading Beauty company and are looking to engage with a Finance analyst who can help them in accounting work to maintain the company's general ledger. Coordinate with the accounting staff to accurately record the expenditures, revenues, assets and liabilities of the company.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Ensure day to day finance and accounts operations are accurate and effective.
- Works with accounting staff ( including but not limited to, bank reconciliation, statement reconciliations, check runs, account receivables transactions, fixed assets, payroll, accounts payable transaction etc. )
- Cash management (including placement/ movement of the funds in the bank )
- Maintain organized set of records and files to document financial transactions.
- Ensure regulatory compliance including, but not limited to GST, TDS filing and income tax.
- Preparation of financial reports as per GAAP and US GAAP.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities, ensuring all accounts are in order and can be closed in a timely manner.
- Participate in audit and tax procedure applicable as per local laws
- Coordination with the auditors, consultants and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and implementation of SOX and IFC controls
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- 1-2 years of experience working in finance and/or accounting
- Understanding of Indian and US generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Ability to implement financial policies and procedures
- Ability to analyze financial data and to prepare accurate reports in a timely manner
-Ability to effectively use a modern automated financial financial management system.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally