Out client a leading general insurance provider is looking for a Full Stack Developer with expertise in Retool platform for designing an enterprise application. The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the enterprise application.
- Develop and maintain enterprise-level applications using the Retool platform, adhering to best practices and coding standards.
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Design and implement user-friendly interfaces and interactive components using the Retool platform.
- Integrate applications with external APIs and databases to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Optimize application performance and ensure seamless functionality across multiple platforms and devices.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to identify and fix software defects.
- Collaborate with backend developers to design and implement RESTful APIs for data exchange.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in the Retool platform, identifying opportunities to enhance development processes and improve overall efficiency.
- Document technical specifications, system designs, and architectural diagrams.
- Participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback and suggestions for improvements.
- 5-10 years of experience with an understanding of Retools architecture, data models, and event handling mechanisms.
- Strong knowledge of server-side programming languages (e.g., Python, Node.js, Java) and frameworks (e.g., Express.js, Django).
- Expertise in SQL and experience with relational databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle).
- Familiarity with RESTful API design principles and experience integrating APIs into applications.
- Knowledge of security best practices, authentication/authorization mechanisms, and secure coding practices.
- Strong skills in testing methodologies (e.g., unit testing, integration testing) and debugging techniques.
- Experience with Git for version control, Docker for containerization, and CI/CD pipelines.