A full-stack Data Science and AI-focused company
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai, Delhi / NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
Posted on: 14/02/2023
Starts on: 6/03/2023
IT Services & Consulting
A full-stack Data Science and AI-focused firm specialized in creating innovative solutions using cutting-edge technologies, advanced analytics, AI/ML and mobile cloud computing.
As a data engineer you will help us win by understanding and explaining the various technologies and frameworks in-depth and by combining them to create solutions that enable our business processes with data pipelines. You have comprehensive knowledge of data design, data modeling, data management, and data visualization. You will have to stay up-to-date with advancements and best practices in design and development of data pipelines. You document process, models, designs, and solutions and able to explain, represent, and discuss with the rest of the team. You enjoy and are able to work in an agile environment with a focus on continuous improvement and a DevOps way of work.
You will be required to:
- Define and design new data systems
- Analyze and optimize current ETL processes
- Create relationships between data and develop relational and tabular data models
- Build solutions using Azure Data Services to handle alternative and big data sources
- Program ingestion flows against a variety of interfaces (service bus, API, batch)
- Continuously improve existing CI/CD pipelines
Who we are looking for:
- You love innovation and know how to contribute to new data architectures and products
- You build up in-depth knowledge of our existing platforms, the data, and processes and systems, so you can be a true BI partner to the business
- You possess an analytical mindset with a problem-solving approach
- You apply learned lessons into future solution considerations
- You are self-motivated and eager to learn
- You are a team player and able to lead and initiate
- You live and breathe engineering culture
- Full and in-depth knowledge across the MS SQL Server RDBMS and Business Intelligence (SSIS, SSAS) stack
- Good overview of existing Azure Data Services and their use cases
- In-depth knowledge of data warehouse and data mart modelling using the Kimball approach
- Experience with building data pipelines using scalable and cloud patterns and services
- Experience with DataOps and CI/CD practices and tools (eg. Azure DevOps, test automation)
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure, Visual Studio (SSDT) and DevOps, solid experience in minimal one of the used tools Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services or PowerBI.
Experience: 6+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Data ManagementData ArchitectureData ModelingData WarehousingData VisualizationAzure Data ServicesSQLPythonData Engineering
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.