We are looking for a marketing consultant to help us support on the following:
The consultant will be responsible for developing a close coordination with our marketing person and implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the organisation which includes various internal brands and services within the organisation and new brands, verticals of new business with the sole purpose of getting potential new customers and to retain existing ones.
The main responsibility would be to help develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives with a focus mainly on the practical applications and management of an organization’s marketing strategy, plans and implementation of the same and in close coordination with our marketing person. Creating Brand document, Strategy & Direction of trend we need to take and why? Strategy at macro level and micro level, Implementation flow.
Key Performance Area:
• Identify, develop and evaluate marketing strategy based on knowledge of organisations objectives to sales.
• Formulate, direct and coordinate/implement all marketing strategies end to end.
• Plan and participate in events region wise, segment wise and product wise.
• Planning & implementing the marketing strategies that translate into sales.
Analysis (Internal, Performance wise, Product wise)
• Analyse the performance of each product that translate into sales.
• Periodic review and analysis of the performance of each marketing medium planned for the quarter to year with necessary insights and action for the same.
• Periodic updates on competitor analysis as per market.
• Analysing potential strategic partner relationships, tie-ups and collaborations.
Competitive tracking, market trend:
• Track strategies and offerings of competitors on both offline and online.
• Regular track on market trends, behaviour, related sector growths and necessary updation will have to be done ( However How, Who & What cost will they increase) on our services, products, features accordingly.
• Track new competitors and their products/services.
• Update competitive advantages periodically.
Resource planning (Plan for network of agencies, develop set of vendors/agencies)
• Maintain strong relationship and optimal utilisation of agencies and vendors. Cost control and cost optimization (getting best bang for the buck).
• Need to plan resources along with Handiman Team.
• Develop back up vendors.
• Briefing agencies, reviewing and tracking performance output at all stages.
• Budget management and cost control on marketing collaterals and implementation.
• Converging the creative ideas and value propositions to all marketing collaterals, online promotions, events and media positioning.
• Proactive control and damage control on company reputation.
Capability building for training (Market, client visit, joint calls with Sales & Operation Team)
• Drive key account management, review and monitor the outcome
• Client visits with sales team to understand more about customer perspectives and improve our pitching process
• Joint calls with operation team to study and improve our brand quality and visibility wherever possible.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
2. Minimum 10+ years of experience in any of the following industries like service industry, pharmaceutical, insurance, hospitality, institutional sales etc.
• Ability to plan and self-monitor
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Strong creative outlook
• Ability to drive through coordination with teams to ensure -end results (which should always be achieved)
• Ability to collect and analyse data, draw conclusions and make actionable recommendations to ensure sales objectives are met.
• “End Result “focused strategist with proven ability to strategize, implement & close the deals via strong and persuasive closing skills along with sales teams.