We are a group company that operates in five business segments: Yarn, Bed Linen, Paper, Chemicals and Captive Power with a customer base in more than 100 countries across 6 continents.
We are looking for an Internal Communication consultant for executing all internal communication strategies, plans and activities. The consultant would be responsible for content and communications.
Some key activities include:
• Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs.
• Edit content produced by other members of the team
• Do due keyword research before creating all above assets and draft content accordingly adhering to best practices of drafting SEO friendly content.
• Gives important content for social media channels like Quora, Linkedin etc.
• Utilize all available internal communication channels and tools to execute the
• Work on the annual internal communication plan with short, mid and long term
initiatives under the guidance of Internal Communications Lead
• Responsible for creation, editing, designing, and publishing all internal
communications/ publications including communication emails, newsletters, townhalls, etc.
• Drive internal communications output and execute steps within defined time frames
• Support designing and implementation of Employee Engagement activities
1. Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
2. Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate
3. Vocabulary, Writing, Precise & Compact- Knows google keyword research tool and how to generate content idea from there.
4. Diligent, Craftsmanship, Detailed oriented & sincere to deliver work on time.
5. Knows Length, Structure, Flow.