We are looking for a consultant to help us plan and implement a new age digital transformation strategy to explore and expand company's outreach.
The consultant will be directly working with the top level management and will primarily be responsible for:
1. Assessing business' existing systems and spearheading changes
2. Strategically planning and advising on incorporating or integrating information technology systems to increase commercial efficiency
3. Design testing, installing and monitoring new systems
4.Partnering with stakeholders to implement security architecture utilizing industry best practices
5. Providing training for current employees
The role is primarily based out of Delhi, and will require frequent travel to our other offices/manufacturing units in Punjab and Madhya Pradesh.
1. Mastery of information management, systems analysis and computer programming languages
2. Knowledge of latest technological developments and business philosophies
3. Delivery focus with quality
4. Ability to take ownership and drive and self and others
5. Good communication and analysis skills
Description of the ideal candidate:
1. You are someone who has years of experience starting as an engineer and eventually growing to lead a team.
2. You have experienced the art and science of building scalable, elegant, secure software products and have hands on experience in software development
3. You have lived and experienced best practice product development practices for many years and have helped teams adopt them successfully
4. You have grown a development team and have spent considerable time doing so at scale
5. You have know-how of establishing coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
6. Knowledge of Java, spring, hibernate, big data etc. is also a plus but not a must