Our client is an aggregation platform that connects advertisers and publishers, primarily in the travel industry and adjacent verticals, using deep-linking patented technology with an existing traction of around 1000+ advertisers, publishers.
1. Support the Technical Lead in keep the platform in “As Is” and “Working” state.
2. Validate the PROD / DEV source code and databases, their stability and health, and document if it is in the identical state.
3. Analyse the current functionality found during the code review and document the complete code workflow with functionality.
4. Attend to critical ‘live client requests’ to better understand and further optimize the platform’s functionality.
5. Securing the code and limiting access to its approved representatives only
6. Recommend further optimization, changes, functionality, and/or security measures to be deployed under the industry best practices.
7. Develop complete system documentations (Technical Workflow as well as Functional Workflow) and provide a Knowledge Transfer Manual as part of the final handover for internal teams (technical, operations & functional).
Documentation shall include, at a high-level, to be finalized with the Technical Lead during kick-off):
o Product Documentation
A. System Documentation
B. User Documentation
o Process Documentation
C. Reports and metrics
D. Working papers
8. High-level risk assessment to recommend the overall value of the existing platform in “As Is” and “Working” state, from technology as well as functional perspective. Recommend best practices, standards, and IT strength (technology, personnel, infrastructure, etc.) to successfully operate the existing platform, efficiently, effectively, and in order to scale the platform towards a SaaS enabled offering.
Note: The project duration is 4 weeks and requires remote support.
- MYSQL Database Administration & Development with skills to review the configurations, parameters, etc.
- AWS System Administration with skills, such as infrastructure administration, configuration, and Monitor and Manage, including, but not limited to, EC2 Instances, Volumes, Security Groups, Key Pairs, RDS, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Code Deployment, etc.