Our client, a consulting firm, is looking to engage with a Senior Strategy Consultant who will be responsible for managing a discrete workstream or module within a broader project. Senior Consultants frequently support one or more Consultants or Associates
1. Working with Managing Directors and Associate Directors to develop hypotheses and work plans that address project objectives.
2. Designing, executing, and managing data gathering and analysis to generate robust and compelling insights that address the module and the broader project objectives.
3. Communicating viewpoints, ideas, and analyses inarticulate, compelling, and creative ways,
4. Helping to build and manage relationships with clients, funders, partners, and other external stakeholders.
5. Contributing to the intellectual capital of the firm, finding ways to help the company meet its own mission to advance the pace of social change.
6. Playing an active role in developing the company's practice in India and contributing to the company's community in Mumbai and around the world.
7. Providing professional development support to Consultants and Associates.
This project requires Full-Time capacity for the duration of 6 months (extendable).
1. A graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, MPP, or MPA) strongly preferred
2. Prior experience in strategy consulting (8-10 years) or at a blue-chip corporate (8-10 years) or other relevant experience (e.g., roles that require rigorous research, qualitative and quantitative analysis, and strategic planning)
3. Strong demonstrated interest in working for (or learning about) social impact
4. Experience of living, studying, or working in a developing country – familiarity with India strongly desired.
5. Academic and/or practical grounding in business strategy, marketing, finance and operations, and related analytical techniques
6. Excellent academic credentials for undergraduate coursework and graduate coursework (if applicable).
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
o Fluency in English is required
o Proficiency in Hindi and other Indian languages is a plus
8. Experience in managing own workstreams.
9. Experience in managing junior colleagues.
10. Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.