Our client, a consulting firm, is looking to engage with a Strategy Consultant who will primarily work in their Inclusive Markets approach area. Their Inclusive Markets approach leverages innovative business models to help address the problems of
global poverty by providing the poor with beneficial products and better livelihoods. Projects range from market-building programs that involve direct engagement with entrepreneurs and low-income customers to research projects where they investigate important issues and publish cutting-edge content for a global audience.
The consultant is responsible for executing discrete parts of work modules within a broader project.
1. Working with team members to develop hypotheses and manage discrete parts of work modules.
2. Designing and executing data gathering and analysis to generate robust and compelling insights that address the module and the broader project objectives.
3. Communicating viewpoints, ideas, and analyses inarticulate, compelling, and creative ways.
4. Helping to build and maintain relationships with clients, funders, partners, and other external stakeholders.
5. Contributing to the intellectual capital of the firm, finding ways to help meet its own mission to advance the pace of social change.
6. Playing an active role in developing the firm's practice in India and contributing to its community in Mumbai and around the world.
This project requires Full-Time support for the duration of 2 months.
1. An undergraduate degree from a top-tier school; a graduate degree (MBA, MPP, or MPA) from a top-tier school is a plus
2. At least 1 – 2 years of full-time relevant work experience in the business and/or
development sectors; significant prior experience in strategy consulting or blue-chip corporates is a plus.
3. Academic and/or practical grounding in business strategy, marketing, finance and operations, and related analytical techniques.
4. Experience of living, studying, or working in a developing country – familiarity with India is a plus.
5. Experience working or volunteering for a social impact organization.
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
-Fluency in English is required
-Proficiency in Hindi and other Indian languages is a plus
7. Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.