A Climate Tech Company
Posted on: 11/01/2023
Starts on: 30/01/2023
Strategy and Business Development
Business planning processes, Valuations & business modelling, Data analytics,
Environmental Services & Equipment
Our client, a Climate Tech start-up, is looking to engage with a Business Analyst Consultant who can perform the following set of responsibilities.
1. Estimating value pool of sustainable energy in India.
2. Building a business model for a sustainable energy company.
3. Presenting a range of data-driven solutions, and implementing those solutions and optimizations using analytics tools and technologies.
Note- This project requires On-site full-time support in Bangalore for a duration of 2 month(s) with willingness to travel to Mumbai / Pune.
1. At least 1-2 years of experience in Consulting or Corporate finance with hands-on expertise in Business and Financial modelling.
2. Ability to analyze data models to deliver logical conclusions.
3. Prior experience in energy and sustainability sector would be an added advantage.
4. Preferred background- Engineering / mathematics / statistics.
Experience: 2+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Corporate Strategy and CommunicationSustainable DevelopmentData ModellingManagement ConsultingBusiness PlanningBusiness PresentationsBusiness & Financial ProjectionsData AnalyticsNew business models
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.