Our client, a charitable, non-profit private global foundation is looking for a program consultant for their investing and impact initiatives.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Deliver measurable (and sustainable) positive impact through various
2. Work closely with investees and grantees to solve critical business and
organizational challenges, and facilitate the overall program implementation for
3. Work collaboratively with social entrepreneurs, non-profit, private, government
agencies, and implementation and technology partners to design and sustain
projects and programs that achieve results.
4. Focus on supporting the client's current grants and investments portfolio to
accelerate the impact of the Foundation’s work and investments in India.
1. Have relevant experience working in the financial sector for atleast 12 years.
2. Should have understanding and experience in Private Equity/ Venture Capital/
Investment Banking/ or Structured Financing.
3. Prior experience working with a non-profit organisation or impact investment fund would be a plus