Our client, a leading research sector firm, is looking to engage with a consultant who has worked in commercial due diligence and would help in evaluating private tech companies.
- Serve the organization's clients which are some of the global top 10 technology companies.
- Update battle cards (competitor profiles) that includes competitor’s product, marketing, and strategic updates, feeding as battle cards for companies in the SaaS domain
- Write monthly newsletters for clients focusing on 3-5 technology companies
- Build a list of and evaluation companies for investments in technology and cleantech sectors
- Support senior management on strategic initiatives such launch of a new division etc.
- 6+ years of research and writing experience in the technology sector, especially in cloud or data analytics
- Excellent research skills: Ability to quickly dig out information, knowledge of information sources, an eye for detail
- Exceptional writing skills: Ability to provide highly targeted insights in the right order, ability to summarise large information or scattered information
- Good communication skills: Ability to understand and communicate with clients over calls and emails
- Prior experience working with VC, private equity firms, or investment banks.