Our client, a boutique consulting firm is looking to work with a Research Analyst.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Data collection and analysis: Perform data, analysis, and synthesis, and create outputs as required. Contribute to the creation and maintenance of knowledge
databases/repositories as required.
2. Writing and dissemination: Using the available data, create learning and documentation outputs to inform decision-making. Outputs may include factsheets/summary sheets, detailed reports, infographics, databases, technical briefs.
3. Communication and learning: Identify opportunities for, conceptualize and execute new documentation and dissemination outputs, including case studies, champion stories, project briefs, publications, etc.
Note: This is a one-month project with a capacity requirement of 30 - 50 hours.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Research & Analysis
- Prior experience in the development of knowledge collaterals or experience of consulting in the tech space will be a preferred
- Strong proficiency in SAS
- Strong skills in qualitative and quantitative research, data collection, and analysis
- Ability to self-motivate and work autonomously
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Word), data analysis, and visualization