Our client is a leading corporate services provider in the Asia-Pacific region and they are looking to onboard a ESG analyst who can write the reports and present the data a per requirements of client.
Supplier will provide the Credibility & Business Insights Group (CBIG), with an Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) report service in the following ways:
1. Draft sustainability report
2. Prepare ESG ppt slides
3. ESG due diligence
4. Materiality Assessment
6. Maturity Assessment
7. Materiality Risk and Value creation
- Augmenting the business understanding of authorized personnel, through Industry and Company specific insight. This is to be provided before any scheduled customer visits.
- Reviewing draft reports (as provided by authorized personnel) of the Company and adding relevant points as appropriate.
- Preparation of management discussion points after studying the draft report and also other publicly available information regarding the Company.
- Participating in the management discussion and client visit, between our client and authorized personnel, either through physical presence or tele-communication.
- Assisting the authorized personnel in preparation of key report sections like ESG aspects, demand drivers, Porters, etc. and any other as required by D&B from time-to-time.
- Reviewing the final draft and adding relevant points as appropriate.
- In case any query is raised by our client or with respect to the Report, its content or ESG queries, the same shall be referred to the Supplier for resolution and the Supplier will resolve the same to the satisfaction of our and our client within the agreed timeline, at no further cost.
Capacity required : 3/4 days a week.
o Excellent English verbal and written skills.
o Proven report writing expertise.
o Understanding of ESG / Social impact sector.
o Understanding of Singapore and Malaysia regulatory requirements in this space.
o Experience in Energy, Manufacturing, Logistics, Real Estate and/ or PE is a plus.