WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, is looking for seasoned professionals to join as project consultant. The person will be required to spearhead and drive the project aimed at reviewing, developing (where needed) existing processes and policies and initiating measures to manage & mitigate the associated risks.
Location: New Delhi
Experience and Qualification
• CA/ MBA/PGPM (Finance/ Operations) from a reputed institution
• Minimum 8 years of post-qualification experience
• Worked on areas in Operations, Risk Management & Compliance
Roles and Responsibilities
• Identification of organizational risk and compliance: Operating (programmatic and non- programmatic) as well as Statutory.
• Review, create (where needed) and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for key policies & risk areas.
• Preparing audit reports) highlight the key risk areas and developing a road-map /action plan for mitigation and management
• Work with teams to champion process improvement action and risk mitigation.
• Provide key support to the Audit Committee
• Work on key projects assigned by COO.
Development of training and support material to promote and support the adoption of the policy changes at an organization level
• Strong written communication skills, including that required for policy development.
• High level of process and operational understanding
• Task orientation and ability to deliver on time
• Strong ability to work with teams to deliver outcomes
• Excellent analytical skills
• High standards of integrity & ethics