The Wadhwani Foundation through its initiative- Wadhwani ADVANTAGE, works with select Startups and SMEs to establish a hyper-growth path in revenue and job growth over 3-5 years by providing advisory, strategic, and execution support services.
They have just identified a cohort of SMEs in the Mumbai region and are looking for a seasoned Management Consultant to help drive a structured process of diagnosis and discovery with them.
This would include:
1. Working with the Wadhwani Foundation team to define the approach to be used for the diagnosis of focus areas and growth opportunities
2. Driving the conversations with the founders/promoters and senior teams of the SMEs to identify:
- Current growth plans for the next 3-5 years
- Ideas for what initiatives, business step-outs could turbo charge the business
- New lines of business the team is excited about
- Critical bottlenecks seen to delivering on the growth
3. Synthesizing and prioritising the key focus areas for each SME and aligning the same with Wadhwani Foundation leadership
This is initially a 1 month, full time project in Mumbai and there is likely to be follow-on working deriving from this.