Our client, a public sector advisory firm is implementing the E-services component of ACCELERATE – a USAID funded program. They are looking to engage with a Programme Officer Consultant (Online Interventions) who will provide management and technical support for the various virtual interventions being planned/implemented. These interventions range from use of online platforms to reach the groups vulnerable to HIV & AIDS, use online interventions to interface with products/services for clients who are vulnerable to HIV & AIDS and scale-up successful interventions for improving access to HIV prevention, treatment services.
1. Ensuring implementation of planned digital interventions in coordination with
various stakeholders, IT and non-IT vendors, government organisations.
2. Developing strategies for digital engagements of potential segments not
addressed/ lacking response to current approaches.
3. Supervising the team of sexual health managers for routine work, identify the
need for trainings and coordinate with technical team, weekly, monthly reporting
of the performance for the SHM team based on the target and micro-planning.
4. Providing technical inputs to a team of Sexual Health Managers who are already
managing the online interventions under the project.
5. Data management and reporting to the program team for monitoring and
improving the program performance and developing weekly/monthly reports
based on the PEPFAR reporting formats as guided by the MEL lead
6. Working in coordination with the team for coordinating the digtal outreach and
demand generation activities, reviewing the performance of the client uptake on
the platform based on DG activities and provide specific inputs to the team of
demand and outreach generation on time to time basis
7. Managing a team of internal/external experts for conducting virtual mapping of at
risk population for HIV in line with ICMR approved guidelines and National AIDS
8. Improving the ongoing the HIV testing, prevention services offered through the
online platform of ACCELERATE by improving the online reach and testing
options for online virtual population
9. Coordinating with the technical team at JHU to introduce innovative methods of
testing and prevention (PREP etc) to increase accessibility of services to the
10. Coordinating and maintaining the MoUs and collaborations with private and
public organisations engaged on the online platform for HIV/STI testing, PrEP
and HIV treatment related services (Labs, ICTCs, ICCs) and support HIV/other
required serological testing facilities, treatment facilities including vendor
management. Coordinate with suitable bodies to orient these facilities to comply
with project requirements, manage deliverables for these facilities as necessary.
11. To support and manage group of experts/community consultants who are
engaged by the project to implement various digital interventions which address
treatment adherence issues, roll-out of newer approaches like PrEP, linkages
with social media interventions.
12. To support National AIDS Control Program in setting up of a Technical Resource
Group for Digital HIV & AIDS Interventions for policy matters and support
consultants to come up with standard operating processes for scaling up of
evidence-based interventions of the project.
13. To assess and take measure to strengthen ongoing or planned digital
interventions at site level – which directly contributes to the agreed outcomes of
the projects such as increase in footfall, increase in HIV case finding, provision
of prevention services etc.
14. To form and establish a community board for online population by recognising
key influencers for the online platform and interact and coordinate with various
community and expert groups to disseminate the learnings and set up learning
labs for different sub-groups of high-risk groups specially to address the unmet
needs of SRH/HIV&AIDS services among MSM, TG, FSW and adolescents.
15. To coordinate with the vendor and technical team at ACCELERATE for
development of Yes4Me (web 2.0) and provide technical and IT inputs to the
vendor on time to time basis.
16. Will be the point person for the maintenance and development of the online
platforms for ACCELERATE. Coordinate with each of the key input providers of
the platform - technical advice, doctors management, centres management,
demand generation. Ensure 99.99% operating efficiency of sites managed by
17. To prepare and submit detailed reports in designated format within specified time
to YRGCARE and JHU. To ensure weekly monitoring of the online, digital
interventions funded by the project.
18. Managing staff including incentives and motivation
19. Overseeing the vendor assignments, manage their deliverables including
closure of contracts with the contract management/compliance team of
YRGCARE and other activities of data disaggregation and compilation; analysis
and descriptive report on the data set.
20. Coordinating with team members to take up any other work assigned by
supervisor within ambit of the Project ACCELERATE.
1. Experience in leading digital interventions/ service delivery and data
management through online platforms (applications/webpages etc) and not an
expert in advertising or media sectors.
2. Experience in Digital interventions management includes scoping/planning,
managing, continuously assessing the impact/outcomes and is aware of the
clients/end users with sufficient understanding of the information technology
3. Hand on experience and technical understanding of back end operations of
online platforms being implemented for service delivery specially in Public
Health/HIV& AIDS sector.
4. Should have analytical skills for preliminary data crunching and to guide course
5. Excellent written and oral communication, liaison and negotiation skills
6. Self-motivated, with a strong ability and drive to lead project activities
independently with minimal supervision.
7. Willingness to travel for approx, 20 days a month. (Travel and logistic support
will be provided under project). Travel will be only according to Covid needs
and may even be zero given context
8. Knowledge of Hindi and Telugu language in addition to English is preferred