Our client is a leading Global Non Profit organization that is focused on Poverty Alleviation. The project aims to help small farmers and rural entrepreneurs to use their farm produce and Agri side streams to produce high-quality proteins that can be sold as protein products and food ingredients. These proteins will be comparable to high-quality proteins from milk, meat and better than soy and other vegetable proteins. The project aims to develop the concept, technology, and model through a pilot that can be replicated globally in low-income countries in South Asia and Africa.
For this project, the client is looking for a Research Analyst who will work with a Project Manager. The work involves:
• Structure & conduct interviews with experts, external contacts &potential and make interview notes for the same.
• Research NGOs and other organizations that do work with farmers at the ground level and initiate contact.
• Research SME Consumer Food product companies and initiate contact.
• Research markets, companies, and consumer data online.
• Work with a consulting firm engaged to develop an initial strategy.
• Create PowerPoint decks for workshops and presentations with inputs/templates from Team Lead.
• Create financial models for the business model based on inputs & templates from the Team lead.
• Manage project tracking & timesheets.
- This project requires Full-Time capacity for the duration of 12 months in Bangalore.
- Work From Home and 2-3 in-person meetings a week in Bangalore where the Project Manager is based.
- Travel to other cities and rural/semi-rural areas as required to understand field dynamics.