Our client is looking for a consultant to successfully manage and deliver renovation projects in line with the strategy. Handle project management excellence through QuEST process.
- Design, communicate, and implement an operational plan for completing the project; monitor progress and performance against the project plan; take action to resolve operational problems and minimise delays.
- Develops and owns project planning & timelines, and align with all key stakeholders on key decisions, challenges and actions.
- Preparing designs and work specifications; developing project schedules, budgets and forecasts; and selecting materials, equipment, project staff, and external contractors.
- Assures project execution according to agreed critical success factors and defined budget.
- Ensures adherence to Quest Process and drives timely & right first-time delivery of stage gate documents.
- Shapes timely and relevant project communication.
- Align with fellow Activity managers of source units for C and D category projects- 27 currently for 2021-22
- Manages and updates the activity management scorecard, periodically
- Periodic PPM system maintenance and contributes to process compliance
The project is initially for 6 months but might get extended for another 6 months basis mutual interest and understanding.