Our client, a leading FMCG company is looking to engage with an Operations & Communication Consultant for a short term project based out of Mumbai.
Key Responsibilities would involve working with R&D strategy & operations lead to deliver following:
- Manage the annual calendar, meeting events, production, pre-read, agenda, tracking minutes and action plans
- MIS - Monthly, Quarterly data analysis and reporting to MD R&D. This involves coordinating with different R&D teams for data stream
- Coordinate across R&D teams, manage presentation content for key events including internal & external stakeholder visits
- Site Communications – Content creation for quarterly site cascades & regular internal comms as well as global webcasts, Global Alerts, News Centre, other event.
Please note that the role requires a minimum working time of 4 hours a day or 3 days/week. Also, currently the project would be remote given COVID situation, but once the office resumes (probably in next couple of months), the consultant would be required to work from their Office location.
The right candidate will be pro-active, efficient, driven, articulate and a well-organized thinker with strong interpersonal skills:
- Clear thinking; concise communications, impactful presentations to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound networking and influence skills and ability to engage with people across R&D hierarchy.
- Excellent verbal, written, & presentation skills.
- Experience in writing /crafting policies or strategy documents would an added advantage.
- Having Tech (STEM) background will be an added advantage