We are looking for seasoned consultants who will project manage and support our management team in successfully implementing the integration of a few manufacturing assets we have recently acquired.
The Project Managers (PMs) will be responsible for the successful and timely execution of key elements of the integration workplan, which will include a broad set of strategic, commercial, operational, organizational and financial initiatives. The PM will work very closely with the key leaders of the company.
The PM’s responsibilities include – but will not be limited to:
- Designing a detailed integration road-map with clearly defined timelines,
milestones and resourcing required.
- Identify areas of risk, evaluate impact and define a response strategy
- Coordinate and conduct regular project status meetings to ensure the integration is on track
- Summarise and share synthesized project updates with senior management and all other relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate with the leaders and broader team members of the various
workstreams, who are driving implementation to ensure they have the support needed
- Act as a first escalation level in resolving critical issues and involve the
management team appropriately where further escalation is required
- Maintain regular contact with relevant stakeholders to ensure activities
are proceeding as per defined timelines
The role will be based in Queensland and Victoria
Prior experience in Post Merger Integration or Carve-Out Planning and Implementation is a must
Familiarity with and experience of working in Australia will be a huge plus
High level of discipline; attention to details with ability to see and communicate big picture
Track record of successfully handling demanding projects across distributed organisations where coordination of multiple parties is a must for success
Mix of consulting and operational experience, ideally the latter gained in a healthcare/ pharmaceutical / chemicals company
Expert knowledge of project management best practices and tools