Solution Architect ( Qlik BI)
• Provide pre-sales technical assistance to members of the sales team to ensure the Data Analytics Solution is the proper technical and business solution.
• Skillful preparation and passionate delivery of onsite and web-based product demonstrations tailored to customers’ business processes and requirements.
• Frequent communications with customer IT/IS Managers, Directors and VP’s to ensure the appropriate fit of our Data Analytics solution in the customer environment.
• Identifying opportunities for cross selling and up-selling of licenses, maintenance, training and services
• Deliver training of Qlik (On premise and Cloud) solutions to pre-sales and post-sales customers.
• Complete understanding of all the products in the Qlik Data Analytics Platfirm as well as Add-on products.
• Translate technology, software and business solutions to all types of audiences such as non-technical people.
• Provide Training Courses for Qlik Data Analytics software
Technically qualify and help close sales opportunities Qlik business analytics platform
Technical expert who can architect solutions and deliver on customer success
Needs to be hands on as needed
Needs to be able to assist in managing client success and supporting additional sales
Go to person for product knowledge, integration,web mash ups, etc.
Perform sales activities with the goal of driving regional revenue
Deliver solution presentations to present business solutions
Create and present custom demonstrations and presentations as they apply to
customer/prospect issues and needs
Position the proposed solution to the prospect's technical, end users, operations and senior management staff
Help formulate custom demos, customer referrals, pilot and product acceptance plan to meet customer stated acceptance criteria such as performance and functionality requirements
Ensure successful delivery on projects and product installations
Handling, managing and supporting the RFX/ Proposals/Requirements
Visualizing the scope and drafting SOW/Feature Lists
Experience in proposing solutions in Business Intelligence tools like Qlik
Qlik BI tool
Good capabilities with programming Languages (SQL, Qlik Basic, Java, VBScript, C etc.)
Understanding of advance statistical tools and its usage such as R, SAS, SPSS, Python
Good knowledge and able to apply UX (user experience) and UI (User Interface) concepts for applications
Familiar with Web Technology
• Requirements Gathering & Business Analysis
• Solution Selling: skills focusing on getting the prospective client excited about the ability to address their business problem with Qlik Data Analytics software and GINQO Solutions.
• Understanding and validating a prospect or client’s core needs and pains while demonstrating value on how to address these issues.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrated experience working with the executive level customers and all personality types
• Prior experience in similar roles with both On-Premise and/or SaaS application providers will be preferred.
• Strong understanding of applications, integrations and relational databases.
• Technical expertise sufficient to support business applications.
• Technical expertise to be a certified trainer in Qlik Data Analytics software.
• Past experience working as a Consultant to implement a Data Analytics Solutions is preferred
• Active Listener and clear communicator; persuasive and articulate to apply the solution to the customer or prospect’s unique needs.
• Quietly confident with a can-do attitude
• Ability to think independently and analytically is preferred.
• Supervisory experience would be an asset