Our client, a consumer products firm, is looking to acquire a business in the health and pharma space and is looking for temp resources who can do industry, company-specific research, and reach out to potential targets.
- Deal sourcing for control-transactions, based on investment theses and leading discussions as the key POC
- Perform in-depth research and gather key insights to better understand investment opportunities
- Industry landscaping to look for need gaps/opportunities in specific industries such as pharmaceuticals, healthcare, wellness, consumer and fintech
- Aid in investment decision making by scrutinizing information gathered, conducting detailed investment analysis and due diligence
- Create and deliver quality presentations to aid in decision making
- Responsible for end to end deal closure.
This project would require full-time for a duration of 2 months.
1. 5-8 years post-MBA work experience in PE/VC or Investment Banking space or a top tier management consulting firm.
3. Have an entrepreneurial mindset and a sharp analytical mind, to identify opportunities for new business investments.
4. Be able to grasp and understand new business concepts, and scale steep learning curves especially with respect to learning about new sectors, etc
5. Have a deep understanding of financial statements, and excellent financial modeling and presentation skills (Excel and PowerPoint).
6. Have the ability to conduct in-depth primary and secondary research, and come up with crisp, comprehensive reports.
7. Preferably possess past experience in healthcare/pharmaceuticals industries.
8. Preferred location would be Mumbai.