Our client is a private research university and are looking to engage with a digital marketing consultant who can analyse data and draw insights, has organisation and project management skills, and advanced social media knowledge. Being able to strike a harmony between creative and analytical abilities and being passionate about innovations in the digital marketing sphere :-
Key Responsibilities :-
1. Develop, test, and implement integrated digital marketing and social media strategy to augment the reach and engagement of EPIC India’s social media channels.
2. Support creation of the monthly social media performance report - do gap analysis, spot trends, adopt best practices, adjust existing tactics and execute innovative ideas - to inform the overall strategy.
3. Craft & execute a strategy to improve website traffic by optimising SEO, adding new keywords, tracing google algorithms, understanding audience engagement trends, etc.
4. Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights for marketing campaigns that enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
5. Plan and support a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing subscriber base, and testing to optimize results.
6. Assist in the creation of a content calendar and campaign schedule for social media outreach. Detect quick wins to boost engagement on all channels. Develop competitive intelligence knowledge.
1. Must have at least a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or any related field.
2. At least 3-4 years’ experience managing a company website and growing its social media platform. Familiarity with SEM & SEO skills to accelerate digital engagement across platforms
3. Portray excellent analytical skills and demonstrate fluency in converting insights into tactics. Good knowledge of google analytics, social media monitoring tool, etc
4. Experience in running promotion campaigns across different channels. Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook for business, Twitter, Email marketing & LinkedIn