Our Client an American multinational corporation of medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and consumer packaged goods are looking to engage with a Manager who can help them with digital product management & new business models.
This individual will be primarily aligned into the Business Technology Leader unit of the Technology Organization. They will work closely with Brands, Media heads, Technology Product Line owners, Digital agencies, Social Media platforms and wider marketing teams to translate business needs into clearly and easily understood agile user stories to deliver capabilities/solutions/applications that meet acceptance criteria. The role is expected to step-change media execution & be a significant contributor to the Marketing Leadership team.
• Agile User Requirements: Works with business partners to identify/document/translate requirements for IT sprint cycles and in a consumable format and terminology for developers (includes user stories, acceptance criteria, wireframes...etc). Explains to the business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint.
• Roadmap Generation: Develops a future data roadmap for systems or capability areas within their area of responsibility. Works with agencies, social platforms & understands an IT system or systems that the business partner group uses, maps out business processes to serve as a reference for development and IT support. Ability to represent/map needs of clusters within the scope of responsibility and represent any country-specific unique needs (ex. driven by local regulations).
• Areas of Work – Precision Marketing, Digitizing Route to Marketing, Retail Tech
• New Capability & Data Partnerships with eTailers
• Working knowledge of POS data from eCommerce Retailers
• Applies compliance requirements within the scope of responsibility provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
• Program Oversight: Report on the progress of workstreams within the scope of responsibility.
• Works with finance, procurement and associated functions in budget forecasting and actuals management
• Be responsible for PII compliance across brands
• Minimum 8+ years of relevant IT experience or 8+ years with advanced/master’s degree or equivalent is required.
• Has current knowledge of industry and business process trends related to Digital Marketing.
• Has domain knowledge of Marketing Function and experience developing/configuring IT solutions for key processes within Digital Marketing.
• Experience with Agile methodologies, including user story creation, backlog prioritization, coordination with scrum teams and UAT is required.
• Strong communication and critical thinking skills.
• Experience implementing Web Sites, digital marketing campaigns, social marketing campaigns, advanced analytics, eCommerce, digital asset management
• Experience working with cross-regional/global IT and Cross-Functional Teams
• Experience with leading multi-company teams and global efforts are preferred.
• Demonstrated ability for a rapid understanding of business processes, and their technical implications.
• Knowledge of enterprise architecture and development methodologies preferred
• Proven experience of best practices in Digital Marketing (Web, Digital Asset Management), eDetailing, Demand Forecasting, Brand Management, Product Pricing, Channel Management, Marketing Innovation and Marketing