Our client is a tech-enabled network of experts, speakers and thought leaders. The client is engaged by business organisations, academic institutions, associations and investment management companies to access curated experts for forum-based knowledge sessions or one-on-one discussions both online and offline.
Currently they are looking to engage with a strong Sales candidate for business development and sales in B2B through partnerships and alliances in India.
A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and
tactically: from creation to execution. He or she will lead both business development
and B2B sales. The ideal candidate will exhibit a strategic mindset focusing on long-
term benefits for our partners, strong analytical as well as interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative climate.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Create a long-term strategy for business development and sales in B2B through
partnerships and alliances for Devices in India.
• Identify, build and scale new partnerships for the client in India. Negotiate long-term deal terms and create simplified solutions for integration with partner’s products and services while managing ongoing performance.
• Own annual unit, revenue and customer growth objectives for BD and B2B sales
and implement the plans working closely with all dependent teams.
• Lead the teams responsible for BD and B2B sales with the ability to be hands-on
as needed and guide team to implement strategy and achieve operating goals.
• Evaluate the economic, strategic costs and benefits of partnerships and execute
plans while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. product, legal, marketing).
1. 7-8 years' experience in marketing or sales.
2. B2B sales (preferably to CHROs and Marketing Heads)
3. Well-connected within the local market, especially in HR and Education industry
4. Strong in stakeholder Management
5. Excellent negotiating and problem-solving skills
6. Ability to multi-task.
7. Ability to work well with others and independently
8. Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing.
9. Attention to detail and accuracy
10. Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.