Our client is a multi-level marketing company in beauty, household, and personal care categories, is looking to engage with a Financial Planning and Analysis Consultant who can help in collecting, interpreting, and reviewing the financial information of the business, including budget planning, tracking the company's expenses, preparing & verifying financial documents.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Preparation of short and long-term financial forecasts based on historical
data and current business plans and strategies and Reporting in the System Software -oracle EPM/Hyperion.
- Keep a track of sales investments, analysing it pre & post, thereby contributing by improving the overall return on investments.
- Maintain and prepare managerial and financial reports, analyse and interpret results and provide fact-based supporting analysis. Ensure accuracy, timeliness and completeness of consolidation of all information submitted.
- Support in preparing and analysing budget variances to identify risk/opportunities for the business. Participate in the preparation of budget reviews and perform financial analyses in support of budgets and account balancing including accruals.
- Analyse fixed and variable cost and expenses accountability and responsibility. Identify risks and opportunities, drive support to mitigate risk and maximise opportunities.
- Assist in the preparation of the country/unit reporting package and financial summary reports for management presentations and business reviews.
- Monitor and report performance of major strategies against plan.
NOTE :- This requires on site support ( with some flexibility due to the covid -19 ) .
- Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant
- Strong knowledge of accounting, audit, finance, tax, reporting, budgeting, business operations, strategic planning, FP&A.
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Excel.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to stick to time constraints.