Our client, a leading professional services firm, is looking to engage with an expert in Lean Six Sigma to work along with OTPE teams to support the transformation programme using LSS across multiple business units.
Roles and Responsibilities include :
• Collaborate with process owners to track , build and manage delivery, identify potential improvement opportunities across the customer journey and provide recommendations on the future state process design
• Work with their client's team and Scrum team to run consecutive sprints to deliver prioritised product backlogs to achieve tangible reportable benefits (vs agreed targets)
• Support in continuous improvement, successfully embedding change, influence and manage stakeholders, build strong relationships to lead the change.
• Use reasonable efforts to anticipate issues and highlight risks and escalate to stakeholders in a timely manner
• Use reasonable efforts to ensure regular stakeholder engagement and timely reporting on OTPE project/programme status including running daily stand up meetings and managing cross project dependencies
Deliverables include :
1) E2E customer journey re-engineering and Transformational change
2) Digitalisation of Communications
3) KYC and Payments Screening
This is a full-time, on-site project based in Kolkata/Hyderabad/Vishakhapatnam.