The client is looking for an expert resource, who will provide detailed inputs for 1.Electrical, Cable & Harness, Motors, Electronic parts (Thyristors, IGBT, Encoders, Instruments, DG, harness)
2. Machining – Structure machining, shafts (Turning, Milling etc)
On the following elements:-
1.Developing cost models
2.Value Engineering Ideation (Material substitution, process change, part elimination, alternative makes etc)
3.Provide inputs on available credible vendor base
For out of station applicants accommodation will be provided. The location of the on-site work will be in Bengaluru.
1) Strong analytical and problem solving skills
2) Strong verbal and communication skills and ability to summarize and articulate complex information clearly.
3) Experience in vendor management and procurement analysis for Mechanical Items
4) Deep experience in building cost models and value engineering