This role will be responsible for reporting and accounts receivables including managing revenue transactions, revenue reporting, reconciliation of the AR ledger, managing the processing of distributor trade claims, resolving operational issues related to credit, payments default etc. and updating financial records through team members/ data entry operators. The incumbent will also support the Finance lead to support internal and statutory audits. The person will also be responsible for inbound finance for the Pune site and support monthly/periodic booking closing in the systems.
In addition to duties, the incumbent will be expected to work on projects related to growth and efficiency projects/ activities.
Key responsibilities include:
• Critical reporting on information related to strategic plans and reviews
• Leading/supporting implementation of plans/projects related to productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
• Resolving operational problems; identifying system improvements
• Identifying risks related to potential defaults/bad debts through regular tracking and analysis of debtors. Maintaining financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
• Providing reliable and timely financial data to key stakeholders to support the decision-making process.
• Instilling strong cost control and planning discipline to assist the Finance Lead in understanding & controlling manufacturing costs
• Active CAPEX tracking
• Managing internal and statutory audit related activities falling under area of responsibility.
• Handling FA/AP/CO module in SAP
• Managing the processes of product costing, inter-company transfer price calculation
• Leading and managing the monthly and annual book closing process.
The project is based in Hyderabad and would require the consultant to frequently travel to client company office in Pune.