Our client, a leading global FMCG firm is looking to engage with a consultant having expertise in Soap Bars Production for a project in Mumbai.
Main accountabilities and key tasks
1. Hands on Product development
• Supports the development of soap bar formulations in line with consumer expectations.
• Scale up of the prototypes at a pilot scale and a main plant scale.
• Quality control of formulations.
• Competitor product assessment and evaluation.
• Costing of formulations.
• Preparation of reports using MS office, different Apps, software etc.
2. Backend management
• Coordination of raw material connect to factory.
• Preparation of MPT requests.
• Product stability coordination & timely pull outs & assessment.
• Adherence to safety guidelines at all times.
Note - This project is of duration 1 year with full capacity requirement. Also, the consultant will have to based in Mumbai during the project duration.
- Education Qualification preferred - Minimum BSc, preferably Chemical Engineer - Expertise in oils/fats, soap bar development is a must.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience within an FMCG/Oil industry with expertise in soaps bar, oils/fats blends etc.
- Experience in Product development and formulating workstream management is a must.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Good Communication Skills