Our client, an Indian Multinational Conglomerate, is looking to engage with a Project Manager Consultant to lead automation & digitization for a 6-month long project based out of Thane.
1. Lead automation & digitization projects for timely delivery to enable scalability & cost-efficiency across business operations:
- Identify &; Document thorough &; clear requirements;
- Coordinate with End users for requirements, test cases & acceptance criteria;
- Coordinate with vendor/implementation team for functional specification document.
2. Identify process improvement opportunities to strengthen risk & fraud controls:
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with Ops excellence &; user teams;
- Identify key processes having commercial/regulatory impact;
- Suggest automation ideas for process streamlining.
3. Drive Stability & Adoption of new initiatives upgrades to achieve targeted business benefits:
- Ensure comprehensive testing & bug resolution before final go-live;
- Coordinate with end users for documentation & tracking of teething issues;
- Conduct hands-on training, workshops & demos to help users understand new systems;
4. Innovate, research & Identify relevant tech capabilities in the FinTech industry:
- Be updated with current trends in the Financial and Technology Industry;
- Research and find out about the latest developments in FinTech;
-Evaluate technology upgrades for existing applications and ensure seamless integration of current and new systems.
5. Enable & implement integrated dashboards for data driven performance & metric management:
- Facilitate designing of dashboards for process health checks, performance and system usage;
- Integrate and pull relevant data into BI dashboards to enable decision making;
- Automate data integration to drive data driven approach in analysis & decisioning
Note: This is a 6-month long project based out of Thane. Outstation candidates would be provided guest house and food facilities by the client.
- Prior experience/ background in IT/ Automation/ Change Management is preferred;
- Prior experience in Project Management, leading projects is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Result Oriented and Problem Solving skills.
- RPAs or other automation techniques like OCR/ICR;
- Customer facing automation interfaces like chatbot /WhatsApp/IVR/Portal;
- Digitization capabilities like Digital KYC, E-Contracts, E-Mandates;
- CRM & related integrations;
- Understanding of Lending business processes with ability to drive change & adoption of tech intervention to achieve desired business objectives;
- Techno-Functional orientation/aptitude – knowing relevant tech capabilities available/applicable in the industry.