We are a global business experiencing rapid expansion (6x in 2018) . We have a proven product with clients across MNCs, consulting firms and startups. Some of our key clients are Unilever, GE and Rio Tinto. We have a presence in India, Singapore, London, South Africa.
We are aggressively scaling-up at Flexing It™ and are looking for a Marketing and Community Engagement Manager to plan, direct and lead all phases of successful operation for consultant community awareness / engagement and community building efforts.
The role would broadly involve:
• Develop and manage the strategy to engage and grow the consultant community in target skill areas i.e. strategy, marketing, finance, analytics, IT, HR, etc.
• Think through and execute strategic partnerships that help in growing the consultant pool while meeting quality and skill threshold defined by top management. E.g. tier-1 college alumni associations, company alumni, etc.
• Lead marketing efforts (both online and offline) to grow our consultant pool e.g. social media management, PPC advertising, organising events in target cities, etc.
• Segment the consultant pool and develop targeted plans to keep the pool engaged in order to build stickiness to the Flexing It platform
• Develop a communication plan for consultants (e.g. monthly newsletters) and promote two-way dialogue
• Act as a single point of contact for consultant query resolution
• Act as a brand ambassador for Flexing It by attending relevant events e.g.start-up / industry events
• Share feedback received from consultants with respective internal product /BD/Ops teams so that consultant experience is enhanced in an organised way.
• Overseeing strategy and execution for core paid marketing channels (Search and Display) across Google and other engines, including developing, implementing, testing, and optimizing campaigns.
• Drive aggressive growth across acquisition/performance channels: paid search, social ads, display re-targeting for India and other target international locations.
• Develop channel dashboards to provide performance insights and pacing on a regular basis.
• Identify and implement incremental opportunities to drive growth and cost efficiency as the digital market evolves and platform scales up.
Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit
Solid analytical and problem solving skills
Proficient with MS Excel and Power Point • Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
5+ years of work experience in consulting, business development or talent acquisition
Familiarity with social media management and digital marketing
Strong communication and inter-personal skills
Proficiency with Web Analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Heap and Mix panel) including tracking/tagging
A clear understanding of channel strategy and the appropriateness of each channel
Experience in writing copy for digital marketing campaigns including email marketing, web pages, landing pages, SEO and SEM.