Our client, a global personal care company is looking to engage with a Consultant.
The Consultant will be a part of Talent Acquisition (TA) COE Team and will drive employer branding for the company with innovative strategies online and on-ground to attract students and experienced candidates. Responsible for the development and execution of marketing and communications of the employee value proposition to prospective candidates and internal employees. You will lead recruitment marketing, with a focus on employer branding and candidate experience.
Key Deliverables and KPIs:
1) Increase brand awareness & consideration among prospective employees
• Create and manage social media campaigns for campus students- attraction and amplification of various campus properties (Like Brandstorm, Sustainability Challenge, etc.)
• Create and manage social media campaigns for experienced candidates’ attraction through conceptualizing and creating a 360 plan
• Partnerships with publishers/leading HR websites (like Dare2Compete, Medium, People
Matters etc.), both online and offline, with an objective of brand awareness and engagement
• Leverage LinkedIn for Leadership series and other innovative engagements that foster
leadership engagement with prospective talents
2) Maintenance & Updation of Company- India Careers Website Page
• Content curation & creation of digital assets for Careers India page: like videos & repositories of imageries to be created highlighting strong EVP
• Ensuring measurability of all Career India pages to analyze key metrics like website traffic, bounce rate, average time spent in a visit, no. of unique users etc. as a part of analytics reporting
3) Increase advocacy with internal employees
• Creation of various digital assets & promoting to internal audience
• Social media promotions of complete gamut of HR initiatives like benefits & rewards, learning offerings by company.
Duration - 1 year
Capacity -Full time
Location- Mumbai (Lower Parel) - Hybrid
- Relevant years of employee branding experience.
- Recruiting and marketing expertise.
- Extensive knowledge of social media communication techniques.
- Strong understanding of branding to be able to sell the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires.
- Excellent networking & interpersonal skills