We are looking for a seasoned Learning & Development Expert to research best practices for our group that designs and delivers relevant and current knowledge and competence-building learning opportunities across the entire spectrum of the Group. The findings would then be synthesized into action points that would be rolled out across our several group businesses.
The consultant would help set up an integrated approach to managing performance and delivering effective training. The consultant would be responsible to develop a suite of blended learning solutions intended to introduce and steer our employees through a learning pathway that will improve their confidence, technical skills and behaviors.
The key deliverables of the project would include.
1. Review our business strategy and goals, identify the key skills needed to achieve these
2. Assess how our current skills match up - by function and seniority - through interactions with key stakeholders in the organisation, and identify key areas of focus
3. Understand the complex matrix of seniority and functional skills within our organization and design an L&D strategy and interventions in line with this and business priorities
4. Define the modules as well as the formats needed for the program which includes workshops, learning engagements, as well as other interventions
5. Help define an implementation approach including a workplan and key metrics to ensure improved learning outcomes
The consultant would be required to travel to Punjab / Ludhiana as and when required
1. Proven experience as an L&D Expert in industry or in a consulting environment
2. Knowledge of Digital L&D platforms prevalent in the market
3. Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
4. Research orientation and be able to analyse the best practices in learning & development across the globe and suggest improvements