Our client, a leading boutique consulting firm, is looking to engage with a Research Analyst to assist in improving the operations and decision-making of their business.
1. Develop a policy, regulatory, and administration memo that summarizes the following, with respect to sanitation, in 10 districts in a developing country:
i) The current state of policy (national, district, and local level), evolution over a relevant period of time, the implications on the sanitation market, in terms of drivers and barriers
ii) Key administrative functions (ministries, local government), including key actors and roles, down to the village level in select districts.
iii) The broader context barriers in relation to sanitation in a developing country
2. Support with conducting key informant interviews
i) Conduct necessary research to develop a memo on key sector stakeholders and subject matter experts to engage with; this may include non-profits, program implementers, etc. who have worked on sanitation in a developing country. The memo should detail key aspects of their work and areas of expertise
ii) Support the client to conduct informant interviews with them, by developing discussion guides.
*The Project will be for a duration of 3 months requiring full-time capacity (remote)*
1. 2 -4 years of relevant experience in the research field. Experience in collecting, interpreting, and organizing data.
2. Candidate with sanitation experience is preferred.
3. Hands-on experience in Research & Analysis.
4. Ability to prepare slides and interpret research findings for multiple audiences.
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills
6. Excellent Analytical and statistical skills.
7. Ability to creatively solve business problems, innovating new approaches where required.